Function-specific management skills are recorded and evaluated within the scope of a management audit.
You would like to...
- fill key positions suitably?
- set up effective and practical measures to develop skills?
- identify ideal candidates for your future organization (in the course of restructuring, re-orientation, co-operations, fusions etc)?
- be able to make proven statements regarding continuative potential?
- increase the acceptance of personnel decisions?
After performing a future analysis, a needs review is carried out. Future management skills requirements are derived from the strategic challenges facing your company. The skills profiles of your candidates are evaluated using various methods (expert interviews, self assessment, and assessment from superiors or peers). We evaluate the results of the analysis and make well-informed proposals for filling the post. Individual feedback and suggested development action is also proposed. Leadership conferences discuss our proposals and where necessary, we conduct feedback consultation with the candidates.
| enlarge |