Use of portals and exchange platforms
Within the framework of the use of the exchange platform, it is technically unavoidable that users have the possibility of viewing the following types of personal data of other users:
- First name and surname
- Business e-mail address
You are obliged not to use the services of Lurse in an unlawful or immoral manner and to observe the laws and the rights of third parties. This includes in particular:
- Not to unlawfully reproduce, distribute or make accessible any copyrighted works.
- Not to store or cause to be stored or refer to any harassing, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, tortious or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Not to provide or refer to any content which could damage the reputation of Lurse.
- Not to offer, transmit or request the transmission of viruses, Trojans, junk mail, spam, chain letters or unsolicited bulk e-mails.
- Not to use any facilities or run any applications that cause or may cause changes to the physical or logical structure of the infrastructure provided.
- You must keep the access data (user name and password) secret and ensure that these are not made accessible to third parties.
You are obliged to inform Lurse immediately of any suspicion of misuse or of your access data becoming known.
Lurse must be informed immediately if the basis on which you were given access to the exchange platform should cease to exist. This is the case, for example, in the event of a change of company, internal restructuring or termination.