From market volatility, high inflation and the war for talent, to ESG, Diversity Equity and Inclusion and unrelenting legislative change – the challenges facing global pensions leaders are as significant as ever.
Please join us on Thursday, November 3 in London for an in-person opportunity to meet our experts and peers from leading global organisations to discuss current critical topics in global pensions. Our experts will explain the implications for pension leaders and fresh ideas to tackle these challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
Specific topics we will explore include:
- Latest trends and opportunities in pension derisking worldwide
- Implications for global pension accounting and funding
- Opportunities for retirement plan change and engagement to support your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Country specific updates and best practices, covering Germany, the Netherlands, USA and South East Asia
Our expert speakers from around the world include:
- Isabel Coles – Head of International Consulting, MBWL – London
- JP Augeri – Managing Director of Global EB Consulting, Milliman – New York
- Rajish Sagoenie – Managing Director of Benelux EB Consulting, Milliman – Amsterdam
- Mark Whatley – Head of SE Asia EB Consulting, Milliman – Singapore
- Thomas Mitschang – Senior Consultant, Lurse – Frankfurt
Date: Thursday, November 3
Time: 8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. GMT
Location: Barnett Waddingham’s London offices at 2 London Wall Place, London EC2Y 5AU
The event will start with a breakfast reception from 8am. The main event will run from 8.30am-10am, followed by an opportunity for networking and further discussion with peers and our experts over coffee and tea until 10.30am.
If you are not based in the UK or unable to join us, please feel free to share this invitation with your UK based counterpart or others who may be interested. There is no charge to join.
We look forward to seeing you there!