Company cars and mobility 2023
The company cars and mobility study by Lurse looks at all aspects of this topic. Implemented in a 3-year rhythm, it will be conducted in 2023 following the last implementation in 2020.
As a participant you will received extensive evaluations of the general rules/regulations of the companies as well as individual mobility services. You can benefit from the separate evaluation of the company cars according to status vehicles, functional vehicles, and employee-financed vehicles. Interested companies of all sectors are invited to participate.
- General directive
- Mobility services as a component of the overall compensation strategy
- Types of mobility services
- Bicycles and e-bikes
- Leasing rates, list prices
- Leasing duration, vehicle replacement
- Alternative drive technologies
- Environmental aspects
- Employee contributions
- Private use
If you are interested in the study and/or results of the 2020 study, please contact Thomas Heumüller.