COVID-19: Reinvigorating the workplace after COVID
2 December 2020 | 2-3pm Frankfurt / 1-2pm London / 8-9am New York
As unpredictable, difficult, and disruptive as COVID-19 is, it is providing a long overdue impetus for many employers to review and refresh their employment propositions and operating models with a focus on the future. With challenging economic times ahead and the continuing uncertainty caused by COVID-19, getting this right can have a big impact on employee engagement, company profitability and longer term sustainable business success.
Our panel of experts from across MBWL International will discuss some of their experiences and insights on the impact of COVID-19 on the workplace and on employees’ experiences and expectations. We will share highlights from Lurse’s survey of employers in Germany on how COVID-19 is changing how they operate, and findings from Barnett Waddingham’s ‘Future of Work’ survey series on the impact COVID-19 has had on employee wellbeing and engagement in the UK. We will also draw on some Milliman wellness survey findings from South East Asia.
Taking some of those key learnings, we will look at how you can make a difference for your employees and business in areas such as:
- Mental health
- Financial wellbeing
- Aligning HR & benefits policies with changing company strategies
- Ensuring value for money on your benefits spend
- Flexible working and workplaces of the future
Join us to hear how you can enhance your employment proposition and reinvigorate your workplace after COVID-19.
- Isabel Coles (Chair) – Head of International Consulting, MBWL International
- Marc Oliver Heine – Partner, Lurse, Germany and Director, MBWL International
- Peter Meyler – Head of HR Analytics and Consulting, Barnett Waddingham, UK
- Mark Whatley – Principal and Practice Leader, Employee Benefits Asia, Milliman